The website - Transdev
The site provides information about the company Transdev Canada and its subsidiaries.
The site is hosted by the company Amazon Web Services:
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 81226
Seattle, WA 98108-1226
Web Design and Development
40 rue Sainte-Anne – 75002 Paris
Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 80836058000027
The Website is provided solely for Visitors to access information about Transdev and its subsidiaries and the services and opportunities Transdev and its subsidiaries provide (collectively, the “Permitted Use”).
We reserve the right to change or remove any information, data, files, material or content (including, but not limited to, details, features and availability of services through the Website) contained on, or created or provided through the Website (the “Content”) at any time and without notice.
2. License Grants
All Content, including, without limitation, all designs, infrastructure graphics, pictures, illustrations, software, artwork, video, music, sound, names, words, titles, phrases, logos and marks displayed on the Website, are owned or licensed by Transdev and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
4. Vendor Registration System
If you choose to register to be included in our database of potential suppliers, you will be required to create an account through the Vendor Registration System on our Website. Once you register, you will be asked to provide an email address and password which will provide you with access to the Vendor Registration System. Transdev may, at its sole discretion, elect not to issue you an account. If you are issued with an account, you agree to keep your password secure and agree not to share your password with anyone else. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You must notify us immediately of any actual or suspected breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Transdev reserves the right to disable any account issued to you at any time and without notice in Transdev’s sole discretion.
5. Use of the Website
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not (and will not attempt to), as applicable:
- send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the Website any data, information, pictures, videos, music, or other materials or content that:
i. constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation or commercial electronic message;
ii. contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
iii. you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, publish or otherwise communicate;
iv. is false, intentionally misleading or impersonates any other person;
v. is bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
vi. is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors;
vii. violates any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity); or
viii. encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Website (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Website or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- use the Website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service;
- harvest or otherwise automatically collect any information (including without limitation personal information) about other users of the Website, including, without limitation, e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- use the Website or Content (including without limitation when communicating with other users of the Website) under a false identity, or forge or otherwise manipulate identifying information in order to disguise or mislead others about the origin of any material transmitted by you through the Website; or
6. Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites or content posted on third party websites (the “Links”). Transdev provides the Links only as a convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest.
You acknowledge that in providing the Links Transdev:
- does not endorse any third party website or content accessible via the Links;
- does not act as an editor, publisher or disseminator of any content accessible via the Links and does not control or monitor any third party website or content;
- does not make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Links;
- is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, completeness, timelinessor legality ofany content accessible via the Links; and
- is not responsible, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any of the Links.
You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- taking all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements;
- abiding by the terms and conditions of use and reviewing the privacy policies posted at the third party websites; and
- evaluating the content accessible via the Links and bearing all risks associated with your use of, and reliance on, any such content.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, TITLE, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, INTEGRATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT IS OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
9. Limitation of Liability
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and all of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liabilities, claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to legal and accounting fees arising out of or in connection with or as a result of:
- your breach of your warranties, conditions, covenants or representations described hereunder;
- your (or anyone acting under your username and password) use of the Website and Content; or
- your violation of any applicable law or the rights of a third party (including without limitation, privacy or intellectual property rights).
You agree to pay to Transdev any and all costs, damages and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, complaint, investigation or proceeding. In such case, you agree to cooperate with all reasonable requests to assist us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
11. Term and Survival
12. General Provisions
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for delays caused by any event or circumstances beyond Transdev’s reasonable control, including acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, Internet service failures or delays.
Last Updated: April 7, 2019